R&D Design Internet of Things Engineer
We are looking for a Electrical Engineer with software development skills to join Flex Design Center Milan, for an internship of 6 months. You will design embedded software for 8/16 bit MCUs, Digital Signal Processing, Operating Systems, Communication protocols for Internet of Things applications.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO DEMONSTRATES:
- Intense collaboration
- Passionate customer focus
- Thoughtful, fast, disciplined execution
- Tenacious commitment to continuous improvement
- Relentless drive to win
HERE IS A GLIMPSE OF WHAT YOU’LL DO…
- develop a competence in design of sensors nodes for smart buildings, smart homes and smart cities
- empower skills that allow to work in an international and dynamic company with interaction with Italian and foreign colleagues and customer
- acquire competences with high technology innovative products designed to improve people’s lives.
HERE IS SOME OF WHAT YOU’LL NEED (REQUIRED)…
- Familiarity with standard code development tool chains to support major chipsets -Object Oriented Programming
- Familiarity with 8/16/32 bit MCU coding in C, C++
- Digital Signal Processing Algorithms
- Embedded System Architectures
- Power aware OSes
- Communication Protocols (I2C, SPI,etc)
- Wireless Interfaces
- Availability to travel abroad for small periods of time is required.
- Fluent English
Add to my event