Planner - Vicenza
The Production Planner is part of the flow team, reports to the Manufacturing Team Leader and will interpret customer order requirements and develop production schedules to meet on time delivery to the customer request dates while supporting plant goals regarding forecasted lead times and delivery performances.
Based on parts availability, order portfolio, preferred assembly mix and Production Planner responsibility is to define finished products sequence for assembly, schedule production, track orders as they progress and guarantee promised delivery dates.
- You will provide communication and support to the material supply activities to achieve production according to scheduling, with special attention to components supplied in sequence, both from internal and external suppliers.
- You will perform data analysis and generate summary reports on delivery performance, missed shipments and other KPIs, being active part in creating new tools for continuous improvement.
- You will assist the Production Flow Team Leader in planning labor requirements.
- You will interface with marketing, engineering, purchasing and the production line to facilitate order completion, interface with logistics to plan order shipment and to ensure that customers are up to date with the status of the order through the manufacturing process.
- You may manage the replenishment of specific assigned commodities or suppliers to support the production schedule, or perform other duties as assigned.
Preferable experience in a lean oriented manufacturing setting.
- Profound knowledge of Italian and English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel.
Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering.
- Quality mindset in every aspect of the job.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills.
- Managing through others, self-starting.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Country and city description
Brendola - Vicenza - Italy
Add to my event