Project Engineer - Belgio
As part of the project team, the project engineer contributes to the development of new products. The development needs to be in line with all procedures and the project engineer will make sure that all specification requirements are met in each and every way (product performance, cost, project timing, project budget, …).
Within this assignment the project engineer will be able to show his/her creativity to achieve an innovative and qualitative design.
These will be your tasks:
- Selection/calculation of the most important components and materials in cooperation with the project team
- Support, guide, motivate and follow up of designers
- Define and prepare test programs for prototypes
- Support test engineers and operators during testing and build up of prototypes
- Analyze test results and if needed define corrective actions.
- Discuss with suppliers, support during sourcing or technical meetings with suppliers
- Follow up of project budget and timing during the development
- Final release of drawings, parts lists, documentation and instructions for assembly
- Build good relations with all departments: manufacturing, marketing, sourcing, finance
- Build good relation with external parties: suppliers, contractors, inspectors, customer centers
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong technical background and affinity
- You show strong interest in innovation and technologies
- Experience with working in a team environment is an advantage
- Good command of English
- Willing to learn Dutch
- Knowledge of CAD systems
Master in engineering (electro mechanical, production management, energy, electro technics).
- You are results focused: you commit to targets and goals, stand firm in the implementation
- You apply expertise and technology: you apply job related specialist and detailed technical expertise of self and others, use knowledge to achieve business objectives
- You analyze and use sound judgment: you look into problems to identify the root causes by applying facts, numbers and sound logic
- You demonstrate efficiency: you efficiently utilize time, resources and budget to fulfill the mission. You set priorities according to importance and urgency.
COUNTRY AND CITY DESCRIPTION
Add to my event